Breakfast at Bressenden consists of a traditional cooked English breakfast in addition to fruit, cereals, homemade bread and homemade yogurt. You will be asked to fill in a form on arrival with your chosen time and menu choices.
As a I host only a small number of guests, certain food items need to be requested at least two days in advance. If you require any of the items in the list below, please let me know in good time and be as specific as you can:
- Skimmed or semi-skimmed milk
- Non-dairy milk or butter substitutes
- Low-fat butter
- Magarine or oil-based spread
- Vegan or plant-based meat substitutes
- Nut-free cereals (it is recommended that you bring your own)